These are the ramblings of my new discoveries about food, crafts, fashion and nonsense.

Monday, January 09, 2012

Oh my!

I forgot to post about Sunday's magical Michael's excursion!
It was so wonderfully successful! I got pearls in both white and pink, crystals with a slate-like quality, tiny silver chain, pink ruffle ribbon, black and pink swirl ribbon, and a great little companion for the bow. I will take photos of the project as it progresses!

... I just have to remember to plug in that camera battery of mine.

Oh yeah, please note that my pictures won't be the bestest of quality as I have just a little Nixon cool pics camera - I'm not a professional or nothin'. ^.^
I hope to start tomorrow - so long as Mom and I don't go shopping for random things again tomorrow. I so got another dress today. Never too many! NEVER! I would post a stock photo but I can't seem to find one in the style I bought, just the halter sundress version. Guess I'll have to take one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment