These are the ramblings of my new discoveries about food, crafts, fashion and nonsense.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hardship

I love food. It's my life, my whole life. I feel like right now I'm loosing a part of myself. I fell off the health wagon again today - and I paid for it. My god there was so much pain. But the cupcake was so good. Buttercream is just so... amazing.
I should try the vegan cupcakes next time, they just aren't as great flavours which make the foodie in me sad.


What do I do now? I know, keep at it. Just keep trying, think of how amazing I feel when I stick to the diet. It gives me the opportunity to try out new restaurants and challenge them on the vegetarian front.
I'm just so tired of restaurant's thinking that good vegetarian dish is composed of roast eggplant, zucchini, pepper and a portabello mushroom. News flash: it's not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment